Information on the treatment of personal data
The user’s personal data is used by the Azienda Agricola Baroni Nuovi “Antimo Campana” ss, also called MASSERIA BARONI NUOVI, who is the owner for the treatment, in compliance with the principles of protection of personal data established by the GDPR Regulation 2016/679 .
METHOD AND PURPOSE OF DATA PROCESSING
1.We inform you that the data will be processed with the support of the following means:
- Computer technology
- Mixed – electronic and paper
- or the following purposes:
- Acquisition of evidence
- Fulfillment of legal obligations connected to commercial relations
- Promotional activities
- Processing, printing, enveloping and sending invoices
- Delivery of the product service
- Litigation management (contracts, orders, arrivals, invoices)
- Customer management (contracts, orders, shipments and invoices)
- Marketing (market analysis and surveys)
- Profiling for promotional purposes
- Property protection
- Protection and safety of individuals
- Market research, statistical studies and verification of the degree of customer satisfaction with the products
- Detection, prevention and control of infringements
- Services to protect consumers and users
- Internal control services (security, productivity, service quality, asset integrity)
- POS management service (Point of Sale)
Without prejudice to explicit refusal by the data subject, the user’s data will also be processed for the following purposes:
- Sending of proposals and commercial communications by e-mail or SMS or fax, both by MASSERIA BARONI NUOVI S.n.c. and both of partner companies;
- Market surveys and statistics, marketing and references on advertising communications (press, radio, TV, internet, etc.), product preferences;
- Profiling activities;
- Consent to the processing of particular data;
Any refusal to allow data processing makes it impossible to use the service requested by the user.
2.The provision of data is mandatory for all that is required by legal and contractual obligations and therefore any refusal to supply them in whole or in part may result in the impossibility of providing the services requested.
CATEGORIES OF RECIPIENTS
3.Without prejudice to communications made in compliance with legal and contractual obligations, all data collected and processed may be communicated exclusively for the purposes specified above to the following categories of interested parties:
- Associations and local authorities;
- Supervisory and control authorities;
- Customers and users;
- Police forces;
- Authorized persons;
- Management company for fraud control;
- Judicial offices;
In the management of your data, moreover, the following categories of authorized persons and / or internal and external managers identified in writing and who have been given specific written instructions about the processing of data may become aware of the same:
CAMPANA EMANUELE LUIGI – legal Representative
DATA RETENTION PERIOD
4.The data required for contractual and accounting purposes are kept for the time necessary to carry out the commercial and accounting relationship.
The data of those who do not buy or use products / services, despite having had previous contact with company representatives, will be immediately canceled or treated anonymously, if their preservation is not otherwise justified, unless it has been validly acquired the informed consent of the interested parties relating to a subsequent commercial promotion or market research activity.
The data retention period is: The data will be processed for as long as necessary to carry out the existing business relationship and for the next ten years from the date of acquisition of the same.
RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTY
5.According to the European Regulation 679/2016 (GDPR) and the national legislation, the interested party may, according to the procedures and within the limits established by the current legislation, exercise the following rights:
- Request the confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning him (right of access);
- Know the origin;
- Receive intelligible communication;
- Have information about the logic, methods and purposes of the processing;
- Request the updating, rectification, integration, cancellation, transformation into anonymous form, blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those no longer necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected;
- Right of limitation and / or opposition to the processing of data concerning him;
- Right of revocation;
- Right to data portability;
- In the case of consent-based processing, to receive their data provided to the holder, in a structured and readable form by a data processor and in a format commonly used by an electronic device;
- The right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
6.The owner and user of your personal data is Azienda Agricola Baroni Nuovi “Antimo Campana” s.s., via Aimonetto San Giorgio 27, 72023 Mesagne, p.iva 01815770746, c.f. 01815770746
Phone Number: 0831 555762
CAMPANA EMANUELE LUIGI
Phone Number: 3393367642
7.Responsible for your data processing is CAMPANA EMANUELE LUIGI
Phone Number: 3393367642
What are cookies?
A “cookie” is a text file saved on your computer when you access a website in order to provide information whenever the user returns to the same site. It is a sort of reminder of the visited internet page. With the cookie, the web server sends information to the user’s browser (Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, etc.) stored on the user’s computer, and will be re-read and updated each time the user returns to the site. In this way the website can automatically adapt to the user. During navigation, the user could also receive on his terminal cookies of different sites (“third-party” cookies), set directly by the managers of said websites and used for the purposes and in the manner defined by these.
Depending on their duration, they are divided into session cookies (ie temporary and automatically deleted by the terminal at the end of the browsing session, closing the browser) and persistent cookies (ie those that remain stored on the terminal until they expire or are canceled by the user).
Depending on the function and purpose of use, cookies can be divided into technical cookies and profiling cookies.
Some cookies are used to perform computer authentication, session monitoring and storage of specific information on users who access a web page. These cookies, so-called technical, are often useful to allow you to browse a website and use all its features. Technical cookies are those whose use does not require the user’s consent.
Analytics cookies also belong to this category. These are cookies that collect information about the use a user makes of a website and that allow it to improve its functioning. For example analytics cookies show which pages are most frequently visited, allow you to check which are the recurring patterns of use of a website and help you understand every difficulty you encounter in using it.
Other cookies can instead be used to monitor and profile users during browsing, to study their movements and habits of consultation of the web or of consumption (what they buy, what they read, etc.), also for the purpose of sending advertising of targeted services and custom. In this case we talk about profiling cookies. The use of these cookies requires the prior acquisition of the user’s free informed consent pursuant to art. 7 of EU Regulation 2016/679.
Third party Cookies
It can also happen that a web page contains cookies from other sites and contained in various elements hosted on the page itself, such as banner ads, images, videos, maps or specific links to web pages of other domains that reside on servers other than the one on which the requested page is located. In other words, these cookies are set directly by website operators or servers other than this website. We speak, in these cases, of so-called third-party cookies, which are usually used for profiling purposes. The use of these cookies requires the prior acquisition of the user’s free informed consent.
Types of cookies used by our site
The site also allows the sending of the following third-party cookies. These cookies are not proprietary tools, for more information, therefore, it is possible to access the information and the third-party consent forms, by clicking on the links shown.
To improve the website and understand which parts or elements are most appreciated by users, third-party Google Analytics cookies are used as an anonymous and aggregate analysis tool. These cookies are not proprietary tools, for more information, therefore, you can consult the information provided by Google.
The pages of the website incorporate within them some Facebook and Google Plus sharing widgets and buttons, to allow the user to share the contents of the website on their social channels, and to interact with our channels. These cookies are not tools of our ownership, but are created by Facebook and Google respectively when the respective widget or sharing button is used. To learn more, visit the following information pages: Facebook and Google.
Some web pages incorporate YouTube video content within them. Visiting a page containing a video, or clicking to view the video, cookies from YouTube could be called up. These cookies are not instruments of our ownership. To learn more, visit the Google information page.
The user can manage his own cookie preferences through the features present in common browsers that allow you to delete / remove cookies (all or some) or change the settings of the browser itself to block the sending of cookies or limit it to specific sites (compared to others).
For information on the cookies stored on your terminal and to turn them off individually, see the link: http: //www.youronlinechoices.com/it/le-tue-scelte
Plugin Social Network
The collection and use of information obtained through the plugin are governed by the respective privacy policies of social networks, to which please refer.